Fredericton Oral Surgery is happy to welcome Dr. Brent Howley’s Certified Aesthetic Nurse, Tania Thériault where she will be administering cosmetic injections, such as: Botox, DermalFillers, Belkyra, Sclerotherapy and MORE!
The most commonly-performed cosmetic procedure used to improve the appearance of facial wrinkles through minimally-invasive injections; BOTOX Cosmetic®, injected just under the skin, can smooth away fine lines and wrinkles for a younger and more refreshed appearance. The injection disrupts the communication between nerves and muscles at a microscopic level within the muscle, causing it to relax for approximately 3-4 months.
Furrows and deep wrinkles in the skin (especially around the eyes and mouth, between the eyebrows and on the forehead) can make you look aged, sad, angry and/or tired. Dermal fillers can prevent these lines from deepening during natural facial movements, and also add volume and definition by altering contours to regain a more youthful appearance. Our most common dermal fillers include JUVÉDERM® and Teoxane.
Belkyra Injectable is an FDA and Health Canada approved safe injectable substance that is used to reduce and potentially eliminate fat under the chin. The goal is a non-surgical and non-invasive removal of the double chin – bringing back the jawline of years gone by.
Spider veins (telangiectasia) are often very small and caused by a dilation of tiny capillaries on the skin’s surface. These blue, red, and purple clusters of veins often appear at a young age and can develop into painful, complicated venous insufficiencies over time. Without treatment, spider veins can become much more than simply an unsightly cosmetic condition! Sclerotherapy treatment, consists of injection of a special chemical (sclerosant) into a varicose vein to damage and scar the inside lining of the vein. This causes the vein to close and the appearance of the spider vein to diminish.
As of now, Tania is booked on June 12th, July 24th and August 21st.
Tania Thériault – Registered Nurse
The last few years have been incredible for our Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist, Tania Thériault whom is a Registered Nurse graduate of the University of Moncton. Tania has spent countless hours in study and on course continuing her education and enhancing the skills she brings to our clients every day. Tania’s hard work is evident in the smiles, the confidence, and the beauty she brings out in our patients at the clinic. Her passion for her work is unparalleled, and her knowledge is mind-blowing.
To highlight a few of the opportunities, Tania has taken advantage of over the past couple years:
- Completed and passed her Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist in Los Angeles after months of studying. Learning focused in depth on dermal fillers, neurotoxins, lasers and skin health
- Attended the advanced technique filler training, twice, in Toronto with Dr. Mauricio de Maio MD & Allergan. Learning was focused on many lifting techniques with dermal fillers.
- Participated to one of the world’s biggest Plastic and Cosmetic conference (5 days) in Los Angeles. (ASPSN) Learning a great amount about adverse event with dermal fillers.
- Training for advanced injectors in Toronto with Allergan Medical Institute. Learning focused in depth how Botox is created and the process to which it makes it to our clinics.
- Workshop for advance injector in Toronto focusing on tear trough & Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty with Clarion. Learned the great benefits and techniques of using a canula for injections of dermal fillers in the tear trough.